Accredited Traffic Management Operatives
Our Accredited Traffic Management Officers (TMO) are authorised under the New Roads and Street Works Legislation and can be used to direct and restrict traffic movements on the public highway as a part of an events traffic management plan by the implementation of Traffic Strategies and Road Closures / Diversions where necessary..
There are a number of benefits that using NRSWA TMO’s provide.
- Professional approach to traffic and parking management.
- A smooth transition between the highway and your venue.
- It creates a lasting and positive impression for your clients and passers by
- Traffic congestion is limited around the event, therefore benefiting you, your customers and the local community.
- There is a co-ordinated approach between highway traffic and on-site traffic which reduces delays into and out of the event.
- Staff are able to give a rapid response to traffic related problems that may arise, therefore reducing the impact on the event and communities.
- Can co-ordinate traffic to ensure emergency services can get to your event and the community where necessary.
- A cost effective alternative to using Police resources which are expensive.
Event Traffic Management
Kent Events have considerable experience in Traffic Management Services throughout the Country ranging from small local events to major festivals and concerts. With a proven record in parking and traffic management systems we can provide you with a tailor made service for your event.
The majority of our Traffic Management Operatives are retired Police staff and are experienced in all traffic related scenarios, from minor traffic issues to more complex incidents and therefore can give you piece of mind in the knowledge that traffic management at your event is in safe hands.
We can also provide:
- All types of road and safety signage
- Placing and removal of road signage
- Temporary Traffic Signals
- Lane Closures
- Road Closures, including “rolling” Road Closures
- Diversion Routes
Traffic management services go beyond the events industry and can include retail parks as well as utility & road works.
Our experience and knowledge is available to all clients, we offer planning, consultancy and management services at all levels. But we don’t stop there, following your event we will provide you with a post event report, which will identify areas of concern or improvement as well as good practice, all of which will help your event develop. If your event is of a longer duration we can give daily reports, which will enable you to make changes as your event develops in a live situation.
Kent Events are one of the few event service providers who can deploy appropriately trained and accredited traffic marshals on the public highway to direct traffic.
Service provision includes:
- Creation & development of comprehensive Traffic Plans
- Submission of documentation to regulatory bodies
- Applications for road closures under current legislation
- Fully Compliant Traffic Management Personnel (Road closure stewards, Chapter 8, and CSAS accredited)
- In house production of generic and bespoke signage
- Car park layout and design
- Statutory / Compliant Traffic Management Equipment
- All health and safety documentation
- Event Safety Officers
To discuss your particular events requirements, please contact Stephen Wyatt on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07969058951.