Family all day Cinema – Quex Park – Birchington Kent CT7 0BH
Family all day open air Cinema
Films for everyone throughout the day on a massive diamond screen within the grounds of Quex Park Estate. Bring a picnic, friends and family, even your dog and enjoy a day of films for all the family.
Gates open at 9:45am
The Film Schedule is:
Beauty and The Beast (Animated Version) – 10:20am*
Shrek – 12pm*
Cars 1 – 1:45pm*
Transformers (The Movie) – 4:00pm*
Top Gun – 6:40pm*
Gates close at 8:00pm
Children rides, eateries and bar also available on site throughout the day. Film schedule and timings to be released shortly.
Last entry at 6:30pm
Advance Ticket Prices (On the day price in brackets)
Adults – £12.00 (£15.00)
Children (Under 16) – £8.00 (£10.00)
Family (2+2) – £35.00 (£45.00)
Under 5 – Free (Must have a ticket)
As a paying visitor you can also get your Fireworks Tickets at this event and all our other events held at Quex Park in June at 10% discount
Please note pets must be kept on a lead at all times and remain your responsibility, Kent Events, Quex Park, our staff or agents accept no responsibility for your pets behaviour. Please clear up after your pet
Showing at the Classic Car Show on 10th June
Disney’s Herbie the Love Bug
The Italian Job – Original Version
New Ticket Hotline
Tickets can now be purchased over the phone by calling our ticket hotline on 07852763045
The ticket hotline is open Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm and Saturday from 9am to 12pm
At busy times we may not be able to answer so please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
You must have a valid credit / Debit card and there is a £1.00 charge towards postage.
All Thanet based purchases will be delivered by UPost or Royal Mail
We do not charge for using your Credit or Debit Card
Terms & Conditions
- This “Guest Admissions Policy” is adopted by Kent Events Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 06546870 and whose registered office is at 56 Addington Street, Margate Kent CT9 1QS and its subsidiaries
- The admission of guests to any cinema operated by Kent Events Ltd is strictly subject to this Guest Admissions Policy. By purchasing a ticket to attend any cinema operated by Kent Events Ltd the purchaser agrees to be bound by this Guest Admissions Policy
- Kent Events Ltd, its agents and staff reserves the right to refuse access to or order the immediate removal without any entitlement to a refund of any person who fails to act in accordance with this Guest Admissions Policy.
- Tickets are not refundable and Guests are responsible for checking their tickets at the time of collection (or booking in the case of an e-ticket). Kent Events Ltd shall not be under any obligation to rectify tickets bought in error. Guests may not resell or trade any tickets.
- Guests shall produce on request a valid ticket in order to be admitted into a venue for any performance. Each guest is only permitted access to and for: the venue; the performance; the performance time and the seat or type of seating (if any), specified on the ticket.
- Guests shall retain their tickets, ticket stubs or e-tickets at all times, as these may be required for re-entry into the auditorium. Re-entry is by way of hand stamp or similar. Failure to do so may result in the guest being denied access into the venue.
- Ticket prices may change between the date of purchase and the date that the film is screened. In the event that the price paid for the ticket is greater than the price for equivalent tickets at the same screening, guests may not claim a refund for the difference.
- In order to avoid disturbances to a performance, Kent Events, their agents or staff may refuse entry to any guest who arrives after the main feature has begun, subject to any decision by the Duty Manager acting in his or her absolute discretion.
- Mobile phones and all other mobile devices must be switched off at all times inside the Venue
- Sound and video recording equipment (including but not limited to cameras and mobile devices with recording functions) are not permitted inside the venue. Kent Events Ltd reserves the right to conduct random bag checks in this respect and to report any guest found or suspected of copying or attempting to copy any film or other copyright protected material to the relevant authorities.
- Kent Events Ltd accepts no responsibility for any information displayed or broadcast at any cinema operated by Kent Events Ltd by any third party or for the content of any film or advertisement that is shown at any cinema operated by Kent Events Ltd.
- Guests must remain within permitted guest areas or as otherwise instructed by Kent Events Staff or agents at all times.
- Kent Events Ltd, Quex Park Estates Ltd or Classic Music & Motors Ltd accept no responsibility for the loss, theft, damage or alteration to any personal items brought onto the premises by its guests
- Guests shall not exhibit behaviour which is considered antisocial or disruptive by the Duty Staff acting in his or her absolute discretion. Such behaviour will result in immediate removal from the premises without any entitlement to a refund. Kent Events Ltd reserves the right to require the removal of a group of guests in the event that one or more of the group’s number are considered to be behaving in an antisocial or disruptive manner. The removal of any guests from the premises may result in the issuance of a letter barring such guests from the premises in the future. Kent Events Ltd reserves the right to report any guest deemed to be exhibiting antisocial or disruptive behaviour to the police for further investigation and may take photographs or other such evidence to substantiate and offence
- One complimentary admission ticket may be issued to a carer of a disabled guest (aged 8+) if the latter holds a valid Cinema Exhibitors’ Association card or can show valid photographic ID connecting the name of the disabled guest to the recipient of one or more of the following: Disability Living Allowance (DLA), Attendance Allowance (AA), Personal Independence Payment (PIP), Armed Forces Independent Payment (AFIP), or is a registered blind person.
- Guests may bring any animal on the premises, including guide, hearing and other assistance dogs. These must be kept under control and on a lead at all times and cleaned up after. Failure to do so may result in the owner and the animal being removed from the premises and banned from any future performances
- Smoking is permitted in the open auditorium. Smoking is prohibited in any enclosed space within the venue. Anyone found doing so will be removed from the premises without any entitlement to a refund
- Guests may not bring illegal substances onto the premises. Alcohol may be purchased from any licensed bars or licensed screens within the venue (where available). Alcohol purchased from the licensed bars or screens within the venue must be consumed within the licensed areas only. Licensing laws shall be strictly enforced. Anyone who is or appears to be intoxicated shall be removed from the premises immediately without any entitlement to a refund.
- Guests shall submit to any search by Kent Events Ltd of their persons or possessions before entry to the premises or at any time whilst on the premises. Any guest found or suspected of being in possession of a weapon, drugs or other harmful or illegal substances shall be refused entry and may be reported to the police. Kent Events Ltd reserves the right to confiscate items until the guests in possession of such items leave the premises.
- Guests must not engage in any conduct towards, or speak to, any Kent Events Ltd staff, agents or other guests in a manner which may offend, insult, intimidate, threaten, disparage or vilify any person on any basis whatsoever. Kent Events Ltd shall, whenever possible, seek to prosecute guests who behave in this way at its events
- Kent Events Ltd will refuse admission to a performance to any guest who, in the opinion of an authorised Kent Events employee, is under the minimum age required by the BBFC or IFCO classification for that performance and who cannot prove that they are at least the minimum age required. A photocopy of a birth certificate (together with a form of photographic identification connecting the name on the birth certificate to the guest), passport or driving licence is an acceptable form of identification.
- Guests understand that CCTV monitoring or photography may take place within the venue for the purposes of protecting Kent Events Staff, guests and property and for the purposes of preventing or detecting crime.
- Guests agree not to do anything to endanger or jeopardise the safety of another guest or Kent Events Ltd Employee whilst on the premises. Kent Events Ltd reserves the right to take any and all appropriate action to protect its staff, guests and property including but not limited to banning guests from all or certain cinemas operated by Kent Events Ltd, contacting the police and any taking any necessary legal action) and to recoup or make a claim for any costs incurred.
- Kent Events Ltd, Quex Park Estates Ltd and Classic Music & Motors Ltd accepts no responsibility for any information displayed on its premises by any third party.
- Kent Events Ltd reserves the right to alter or cancel the time or date of any screening without notice
- Kent Events Ltd reserves the right to change this Guest Admissions Policy at any time without notice. Such changes will be posted on www.org.uk. Alternatively, guests can obtain a copy of the latest Guest Admissions Policy by contacting Kent Events Ltd on 07969058951 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Nothing in this Guest Admissions Policy shall affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Additional £1.00 fee per booking applies to tickets purchased online via telephone to cover additional costs.